Join our team
Join a reputable team of Australian-based interpreters.
Are you looking to shine in customer service role where you can use your language skills to deliver incredible results to large organisations?
What qualifications do you need?
Australian based interpreters must hold NAATI certifications or provide sufficient evidence that you hold equivalent language certifications in the languages you will be providing services for. Copies of documentation supporting your NAATI certification or other certification/s will be required, as well as your NAATI number for verification.
All contractors will be required to consent to Connecting Now’s quality framework, which details quality standards and assessments that may be performed periodically during the term of your agreement.
New Zealand-based interpreters
To qualify to be a Connecting Now interpreter in New Zealand, you must be able to provide sufficient evidence that you hold appropriate language certifications and/or qualifications from your region. We will also require you to provide demonstrated experience as a professional interpreter for a minimum of 3 years.
Financial information for Australian-based interpreters
- You will be required to provide your current taxation state for the purposes of payment of services
- All contractors must provide valid ABNs, unless exempt (evidence of exemption required)
- All contractors registered for GST to provide a valid ABN
Financial information for New Zealand-based interpreters
- All contractors must provide a valid IRD number
- You must inform Connecting Now if you are registered for GST